Siargao Island life
Siargao Island life is known to be the Capital Surfing City of the Philippines. Not only locals who lived here but there are almost 40% foreign residents who reside in Siargao Island and not to mention most of the resorts are owned by the foreign residents.
There are several activities or adventures to do in Siargao Island.
And here are my to do list
1. Go on the Island hopping at the 3 famous Island which are the Naked Island, Guyam Island and Dako Island.
2. Party Night life at selected spots such as; Viento Del Mar, Bravo, Rum Bar, Hanigad Beach bar and Harana Resort
3. Surfing lesson at General Luna Cloud 9
4. Take a selfie at Magpupungko Rock Pool while laying in the water
5. Dive at Sugba Lagoon
6. Explore Sohoton Bucas Grande, swim in the cave, paddling along the jellyfish sanctuary, take a selfie of the Club Tara Resort and go on spelunking
Of course, I can’t do all of these activities if I have no energy so I have listed restaurants that serves delicious food and not so expensive to restore energy for my adventures 🙂
1. Kermit Surf & Restaurant
2. La Carinderia
3. Bravo Beach Restaurant
4. Mama’s Grill
5. Romantic Beach Villas Restaurant
Overall Siargao has the most fascinating things and I can say that “Chilling is the local past time” in Siargao. I am planning to go back in Siargao and might be able to see my self there and probably move in as I am deeply inlove with the place.